YWCA of Bangladesh
Guest House and Training Centre
The guest house project was introduce with the objectives to ensure safe shelter for guests of different likeminded organizations and overseas countries through delivering quality service and increase the income of organization. Different likeminded organizations and local and overseas guests, YWCA’s trainees, especially, workers and members use its different services.
The guest house and conference hall are being operated with great reputation. Mainly local, national non-government and international organizations, different government departments use the guest house and conference hall. Homely, neat and clean environment, sincerity of service staffs, high quality food and strong security made the guest house and conference hall safe and popular. Therefore its facilities have been enhanced according to the needs of the people.
The conference hall and guest rooms are using for organizing different meeting/conference, and holding training by the 30 organizations.
- Book for any facilities one-month in advance.
- After confirmation, pay 50% in advance.
- Cancellation of booking should be done informed one week before starting of the event to avoid any inconveniences.
- Failure to notice within one week will be treated as late cancellation and will incur a minimum cancellation fee 10% of total (accommodation cost + cost for conference room) bills
- 25% of the advance money is refundable if cancellation is done in less than two weeks before the due date.
Check-in time 12.00 am.
Check- out time 12.00 am.
All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
15% Vat/ Tax will be added with the total bill.
10% service charge on food.